Friday, July 2, 2010

Change of Date for 5K

I apologize for the lack of posting. Between camping last week and golfing and moving all my job's files, desks, chairs, etc. from NJ to CT this week, I have not had much time for anything else besides training and sleeping. I have been doing well on that end. This is not why I'm posting now though. Truth is that I do not have time to give a "quality" post right now. I just wanted to let everyone know that the 4th of July 5K that I am running was changed to the 3rd of July (aka tomorrow). I could have used the extra day to convince myself that I am ready for this bad boy, but whatever. I'm gonna do my best and, hopefully, tear it up! I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck... PLEASE!!!

ps. A "quality" post to update you on the status of my training/fun life stuff will follow... I promise. I also need to play ketchup with reading other blog posts. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck tomorrow - can't wait to hear how your quality training became a quality race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do great.. or rather "I bet you did great" can't wait to read the recap!

    ReplyDelete